the MeetingPlaza Distance Conference Service Terms and Conditions
Please read the following information carefully before using
the MeetingPlaza Distance Conference Service. ('MeetingPlaza
ASP' for short)
1) Please read and understand the Terms and Conditions before
applying for the MeetingPlaza ASP .
2) If the initial month of use is less than one full month,
the monthly subscription fee will cover the initial month
and the subsequent month. (However, the hours of use included
in the plan will be for the equivalent of one month.)
3) The minimum agreement period is for one year. The user
has the right to terminate the contract or switch to a different
service plan within the course of the agreement period,
which may incur a termination fee or a service plan change
4) The MeetingPlaza ASP is a Web-based, best-effort service.
Circumstances may prevent users from holding conferences
or may affect transmission quality.
5) Passwords for conference room administrators and conference
URL's should be kept confidential at all times. MeetingPlaza
shall bear no responsibility in the event of losses stemming
from unauthorized disclosure or theft of a password or
6) NTT-IT reserves the right to suspend the service in the
event that it is being used in a manner that encroaches
upon the copyrights or rights of others, or in a manner
that is contrary to public policy and other laws and regulations,
or in a manner that entails such a risk.
7) Fees for MeetingPlaza ASP are subject to change.
8) NTT-IT reserves the right to suspend the service at any
time. NTT-IT shall bear only those responsibilities prescribed
by the Terms and Conditions with respect to damages stemming
from suspension of the service, malfunction of MeetingPlaza
equipment, software issues, and so forth.
9) Users may evaluate the MeetingPlaza ASP by accessing
the free trial conference room. Any individual may access
the trial conference room by simply filling out the registration
form and clicking the URL contained in the automatic reply
message that he or she receives by e-mailed. To register
for the trial conference room: http://www.MeetingPlaza.com/mousikomi/html.
Please contact us by phone if you have any questions.
hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 12:00 am and 1:00 to 5:00
Closed: Weekends, national holidays, year-end, and New
Year holiday period.